Frequently Asked Questions

Questions regarding operations

Does Flower One have any Canadian operations?

No. At present, all of our operations are in the state of Nevada.

How large is your greenhouse in Nevada?

Our greenhouse facility in Nevada is approximately 455,000 square feet, which is the largest greenhouse in the State. It is comprised of 400,000 square feet dedicated to cultivation and 55,000 square feet dedicated to processing, production and packaging.

What is the expected annual production capacity now that the greenhouse is fully operational?

We expect our annual production capacity to be approximately 140,000 pounds via greenhouse and indoor cultivation production facilities once we have completely ramped up.

How many licenses does Flower One currently have?

Flower One currently has two licenses for the cultivation and production of medical cannabis in the State of Nevada. We also have two licenses for the cultivation and production of recreational cannabis in the State of Nevada.

Will you be looking to expand to other markets outside of Nevada?

From the beginning, Flower One was focused solely on the highly lucrative Nevada market. However, after successfully delivering the largest facility in Nevada, from conception to revenue generation in less than 14 months, Flower One announced on October 2, 2019 that the company has set its sights on California as its next strategic market. The company will always be open to looking at opportunities to grow in other attractive markets in the United States.

Is cannabis legal in the state of Nevada?

As of July 1, 2017, both recreational and medical marijuana are legal in the state of Nevada.

General/how to invest

What is Flower One’s stock ticker symbol?

The Company’s common shares are traded on the Canadian Securities Exchange under the Company’s symbol “FONE” and on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange under the symbol “F11”.

How do I invest in Flower One Holdings?

Please contact your broker if you wish to purchase shares in the company.

Can I buy shares directly from Flower One Holdings?

You must contact your local broker to purchase shares.

Can non-Canadian residents invest in Flower One Holdings?

Please consult with your broker to determine whether you are eligible to invest.

Who is Flower One’s transfer agent of record, and what services do they provide?

Our transfer agent is Odyssey Trust Company. They can be reached by phone at (587) 885-0960 or by e-mail at A transfer agent is assigned by a corporation to maintain records of investors and account balances and transactions, to cancel and issue certificates, to deliver investor mailings and to help with items such as lost or stolen certificates.

Who should I contact if I lost or misplaced my share certificates; if I have changed my address; or have estate, trust or corporate transfers?

Please contact our transfer agent of record — Odyssey Trust Company. They can be reached by phone at (587) 885-0960 or by e-mail at

Where can I find information on insider share ownership positions for Flower One Holdings?

Insider share ownership information is available on the System for Electronic Disclosure by Insiders (“SEDI”) at

Who is your auditor?

Our auditor is MNP LLP.

Our Privacy Policy has been updated to meet new regulations. Please read it here.